Thursday, February 3, 2011

Member Profile: Allison Thomas

Hello all! My name is Allison Thomas. I'm so happy that I have the opportunity to work from home doing what I love so that I don't miss any of the precious moments with my 2 year old daughter, London. I graduated in 2004 with a BA in Studio Art from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, and in 2009 I earned my MA in Illustration Design from the Savannah College of Art and Design. I love to create, be it drawing, painting, collage work, or my newest endeavor...sculpting with paperclay! Hope you enjoy my shop!
Check out Allison's website at www.allisonweeksthomas.com or you can visit Allison's facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Allison-Weeks-Thomas-Illustrator/173210946029502


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...